Saturday, March 22, 2014

Everyone Needs Training Wheels At Some Point...

It starts... This new journey of mine. I've wanted to start a blog for a while, but I wasn't sure if I really wanted to.  I mean, how much personal information do you put on here.  You've got to keep your kids safe... is putting anything about them on the internet a good idea? And your thoughts, do you really want people to argue with you?  To say you're doing it wrong?  Parenthood is hard enough, right?

So for now this is still private.. because everyone needs training wheels.  That's how you learn to do anything.  How you figure out how much to lean to the right, how much to lean to the left.  Knowing that you have to balance everything if you want to stay up straight..  I'm sure there will be some skinned knees, but I also know the feeling of wind through your hair...

...so here goes nothing..

No comments:

Post a Comment